Saturday, March 8, 2014

Family fun???

Am I the only person who dreads family pictures?  So I know you all are amazed that we have never had a family picture taken.  I only have one picture of my family growing up and it makes me sad, so you would think I would make more of an effort to have family pictures taken with my kids.  I also am the person who loves photography and pictures so you think I would have them hanging all over my house.  So you ask why do I not have one family picture?  I have three words as to why not... Brooklyn, Payton, Callie!  Brooklyn and Payton are good now but as little girls I couldn't even get a picture at home let alone a professional picture.  They were both a bawling mess every time they saw a camera and ornery as they come.  Now they are so good about it but we have "Crazy Callie" as we lovingly call her.  One word that describes her is BUSY!!! After spending the morning doing this dreaded task I am again reminded why we are picture-less.  My sweet three year old was crazy as always, however, thanks to a special and patient lady we now have family pictures.  Yeah!  I have only seen two of them so far but they are good.  We might actually have gotten a few that will be cute!  Thank you Shawna for a fun morning and for being so patient in capturing some great pics of the family.  You are a saint!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment