Monday, January 6, 2014

Santa, Grinch and Angels!

I believe in Santa, the Grinch's change of heart, angels, and the magic of Christmas!  To those of you wonder why, I will tell you!  
Santa must have snuck into my house one day while we were all gone to work and delivered to our family an early Christmas gift of a beautiful tree and blanket.  Both of these were filled with so much love you can't even begin to imagine the joy it brought to our family.  I know it had to be Santa because he is the only person I know who can enter a house and deliver gifts without our knowing about it!  :)
As for the Grinch I arrived home from work only to receive a knock at the door and a very special Christmas delivery was given to me by someone whom is suppose to be grumpy but clearly with all that was delivered he had to have had a large change of heart!  Our hearts were also changed and will forever be touched!  You will never know the joy of Christmas morning we had this year thanks to the Grinch and his helpers!
We have also had a few angels anonymously deliver envelopes full of unconditonal love that our family will never know who to thank but will always be touched by their generosity!  
So to the angels, Santa and the Grinch and his helpers all we can say, and it doesn't seem like enough, is THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.  You have touched our hearts and lives in ways you will never really understand and know! We love you and are grateful you have shared your love and kindness with us!       

No comments:

Post a Comment