Friday, January 24, 2014

Why red?

If any of you have seen me lately you have seen that I am now a red head!  Can you believe it?   Actually I have red hair with purple tips!  If you are asking why red and assuming it is because it is my favorite color, you are wrong.  This was my Christmas gift to my hair dresser.    I am one of her boring clients who never goes crazy and wild with my hair.  She is lucky I let her put in highlights.  My sister Ashley talked me into letting her do whatever she wanted.  So I told her "Merry Christmas!  I will be bald in a few weeks so do whatever you would like!"  She told me she didn't want to get me fired so she was just going to do "normal with a little crazy".  I laughed and told Mark if that is normal with a touch of crazy I can only imagine what I may have ended up like.  Just kidding Angi!  We had a good time and I have loved all of the reactions I have gotten from others.  People either seem to love it or hate it!  Thanks Ashley and Angi for my fun new hair!  More than it being fun it has reminded me it is just hair.  We need not worry so much about all of that and just have a little more fun in life!  So my tip for the day is... Go red!  They say blondes have more fun but for me I think I've lived life a little fuller as a red head!   


No comments:

Post a Comment